Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions define the rules and
restrictions for using the bricksnwall innovation Website, which can be found
We presume you agree on these terms and conditions
by using this website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions
indicated on this page, do not continue to use https://www.bricksnwall.com/.
The following language applies to these Terms and
Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all
Agreements: "Client", "You", and "Your" refer to
you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the Company's terms
and conditions. Our Company is referred to as "The Company",
"Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us". The
terms "Party", "Parties", or "Us" relate to both
the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and
consideration of payment required to begin the process of our assistance to the
Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the
Client's needs in respect of the provision of the Company's stated services, in
accordance with and subject to Dutch law. Any use of the above terminology or
other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are
considered interchangeable and so refer to the same.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Information
Personal Data Collected While using Our service, We may ask You to give Us with some personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, email address.
- First and last name
- phone number
- Data Usage
When you use the Service, use data is automatically
- Usage Data may comprise information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You access, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- When You access the service via a mobile device, We may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, Your mobile device's IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that Your
browser transmits whenever You visit our Service or access it via a mobile
Use of Your Personal Information
Personal Data may be used by the Company for the following purposes:
- To provide and manage our Service, including monitoring its usage.
- To manage Your Account, you must first register as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You Provide may grant You access to certain Service functions available to You as a registered user.
- Contract performance: the creation, execution, and fulfilment of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased, as well as any other contract You have with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: When necessary or reasonable for their implementation, we will contact You via email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates.
- You have elected not to receive such information, we will send You news, special offers, and general information about other items, services, and events that we offer that are comparable to those you have already purchased or inquired about.
- To manage Your requests, please follow these steps: To respond to and manage Your inquiries to Us.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- Other uses: We may use Your information for a variety of
purposes, including data analysis, identifying usage trends, establishing
the success of our promotional efforts, and evaluating and improving
ourservicee, goods, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers in order to monitor and analyse the use of our Service and to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in conjunction with or during negotiations for any merger, sale of firm assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of Our business by another firm.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners in order to provide You with specific products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information may be viewed by other users and publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: : We may disclose Your
personal information for any other purpose with Your permission.
Your Personal Data Retention
The Company will only keep Your Personal Data for
will keep and use Your Personal Data only to the extent necessary to comply
with our legal duties (for example, if we are required to keep your data to
comply with relevant laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements
Usage Data will also be retained by the Company for internal analysis. Usage Data is normally maintained for a shorter period of time, unless it is utilised to increase the security or operation of Our Service, or We are legally required to retain this data for a longer period of time.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
Your data, including Personal Data, is processed in
the Company's operating offices and any other locations where the parties
involved in the processing are situated. This implies that this information may
be transmitted to or stored on systems located outside of Your state, province,
nation, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection regulations
differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Your permission to that transfer is represented by
The Company will take all reasonable means to
and no Personal Data will be transferred to an organisation or country.
Delete Your Personal Information
You have the right to request that We erase or assist you in deleting Personal Data that We have gathered about You.
Our Service may allow You to delete specific
information about You from the Service.
You can update, amend, or remove Your information
at any time by logging in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the
account settings section, where you can change Your personal information. You
may also contact Us to seek access to, correction of, or deletion of any
personal information You have supplied to Us.
Please keep in mind, however, that We may be required
to retain sensitive information if we have a legal responsibility or a legal
basis to do so.
Your Personal Data Disclosure
Transactions in Business
The enforcement of the law
Under certain conditions, the Company may be forced to reveal Your Personal Data if required by law or in response to legal requests from public authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
Additional legal requirements
The Company may release Your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such action is required to:
- Comply with a legal requirement
- Protect and protect the Company's rights and
- Prevent or investigate potential misbehaviour
in relation to the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Service Users
or the general public.
- Protect yourself from legal liability.
Your Personal Data Security
We care about the security of Your Personal Data,
but keep in mind that no form of Internet transmission or computer storage is
completely safe. While We make every effort to implement commercially
acceptable safeguards to secure Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its
Other Websites' Links
Our Service may include links to websites that are
not owned or managed by Us. If You click on a third-party link, You will be
taken to the site of that third-party. We strongly recommend that You read the
Privacy Policies of every website You visit.
We have no control over, and accept no
responsibility for, any third-party website or services' content, privacy
policies, or practices.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Prior to the modification becoming effective, We
will notify You via email and/or a conspicuous notice on Our Service, and we
will update the "Last updated" date at the top of this Privacy
It is recommended that you review this on a regular
basis for any changes. Changes to this Privacy Statement and its terms and
conditions take effect when they are posted on this page.
Please Contact Us
If you have any queries concerning this Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
- Email us at email@example.com.
- By visiting our website at
- By phone at 9555056056