Property that fits within your budget while also giving you a feeling of warmth and comfort is wanted these days. India, a country where urbanization is on the rise, is seeing a For investment, Delhi NCR is the best option and the easiest way to get higher profits from the investment. It is because:
- The city has many residential options under trusted builders
- The region is quickly becoming one of the top places to buy homes or office spaces
Here is a list of the best localities to invest in:
Noida is one of the most important suburbs of Delhi NCR and is on its way to becoming a major growth hub. It will boost real estate possibilities, particularly commercial real estate.
The township currently covers 36,000 hectares, but the government wants to expand it to 94,000 hectares soon by introducing 58,000 hectares from combining 188 villages.
- Infrastructure that has been well-planned: Noida has a well-established infrastructure. This includes the upkeep of wide roads that provide excellent highway connectivity throughout the NCR (National Capital Region) and nearby states such as UP and Haryana. The planning of a water system and electrical cables is also among the best in the area.
- Expanding metro: The Noida Metro Rail network is expanding, going to add to the increasing list of features that make it an ideal investment location.
- Education centre: Living in Noida means your children will not have to travel far for their education. Noida is quickly becoming an educational hub, with numerous schools, colleges, and academic institutions.
- The process of acquiring property for an international airport terminal near the Formula One Racetrack is underway.
- Expanding horizons: The expanding Noida (Greater, Greater West, Greater Expressway, and the Yamuna Expressway) involves well-planned areas. There is a plan to build infrastructure before real estate projects in Noida are completed.
- Property prices in the -NCR have skyrocketed in recent years, but Noida continues to offer opportunities to invest at reasonable prices. This attracts middle-class home buyers.
Because of the reasons mentioned above, Noida is becoming one of the best locations to invest in the future among homebuyers in the National Capital Region. If you intend to invest in real estate, Noida is the ideal location.
2) Greater Noida
It is without a doubt that Greater Noida offers the most appealing location for many buyers. On either end of Greater Noida, there is the:
- Yamuna Expressway and its Formula 1 track
- There is Knowledge Park
Both places have caught the most attention from property buyers. With the planned Delhi Metro in the area, MNCs and IT firms are trying to buy office spaces in Noida and Greater Noida. It is so they can get the best advantages at affordable prices. In addition, people have said that Jewar airport is going to be the largest in the country. Despite this, housing projects in Noida and Greater Noida are affordable. It also has a well-planned layout. This layout had been planned years ago. Some of the notable features of this NCR satellite town include:
- Big, wide roads with a large scope for future expansion.
- Large-scale commercial buildings and shopping centres are proposed within the region.
- Many ITES and IT firms are opening their office branches. So, there will be opportunities for many high-paying jobs in the future.
- Amity University, DPS Noida, Khaitan Public School, and other prestigious schools and colleges are nearby.
Dwarka has some excellent flats in an affordable price range. Its proximity to the International Airport and Delhi makes it a popular location for buying a home. Many end users also want to upgrade their residences in the same area. Due to high traffic on the Delhi Gurgaon highway, more people are moving to the Dwarka Expressway. It has become a blessing for people traveling from Manesar and Gurgaon to the Dwarka location. Home buyers who are looking for a good return on investment in 3-5 years may prefer this location.
Ghaziabad was once an industrial town. It is now a housing area with access to high-quality social amenities. The Ghaziabad Development Authority and the Central Government joined hands in forming the approved projects in this area. These projects are under the 'Housing for All' scheme. Their new infrastructure projects have helped this NCR town to grow. Some of the city's well-developed residential clusters are:
- Rajnagar Extension
- Crossing Republik
Residents of Ghaziabad will benefit from the new Hindon Elevated Road. This road will connect the:
- National Highway-24
- The FNG Expressway
- Two upcoming Metro routes that will join the Delhi Metro network
There are approximately 143 properties that are under construction. There are also over 380 ready-to-move-in houses. These estates are sold for around a price of Rs 3,300 per square feet. Ghaziabad, like Noida Extension, gives people a wide range of housing options. From affordable to luxury homes in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 BHK setups.
The Delhi NCR area is going to become the most developed city in India. It gives people and MNCs a lot of amenities they are looking for. There has been a better understanding of the rise in demand for real estate properties. It means there will be an increase in people buying real estate in locations in Delhi NCR.